HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
Season 4

Monday, October 4, 2010

Check out the photos for tonight's episode "Unfinished" !


Its pretty clear that its something about buisness this time!
The only business that Ted and Barney have in common is the designing for the GNB building and that's definately 'unfinished'!

My prediction...Ted will accept it. This may be the building that he once discussed with his children telling them "that was the first building i ever designed.."


EITHER WAY..i feel like we're close to discovering who the mother is!

sara :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see this episode; you're review was really well written and piqued my interest. I'm usually really good at keeping up with "How I Met Your Mother" since I have a DVR with my employee subscription to DISH Network but lately have not been able to find the time to sit and watch. I’m lucky enough to have watched almost every episode in HD and it was certainly worth the upgrade. I am so glad they are going to continue the series to eight seasons.

    ReplyDelete