HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
Season 4

Monday, September 13, 2010

How I Met Your Mother Season 6!


So, according to HIMYM CBS twitter account, How I Met Your Mother Season 6 will air on the 20th of September 2010! It won't be shown on local Australian television for a while so we just have to wait for channel 7 to give us the heads up.

Remember the final episode of season 5 called Doppelganger where Marshall & Lily make a deal to try to conceive when they see the final doppelganger, doppelganger Barney? Well, my guess is that Lily is going to have trouble conceiving.. dun dun dun. It'll probably be done to extend the plot line. But yes, that's just my two cents :)

But, check out the HIMYM CBS twitter at http://twitter.com/himym_cbs for more updates on this awesome show!

Kiara

1 comment:

  1. hahahah its really funny
    I recently see a site mybabydoc.com of an very experienced doctor name as DR Morice and specialized in woman issues like Tubal Ligation Reversal,Fertility treatment,Cosmetic Surgery,vaginal tightness and much more like these..

    ReplyDelete