HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
Season 4

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Season 6 preview and recap

Before I begin with the recap, here is a sneak peek of the first episode of season 6  'Big days'


Credit:
The much anticipated new season of How I Met Your Mother is finally here! The writers did not wait for anything to make their viewers intrigued as the opening scene begins at a Church with Ted dressed in a three piece suit! His wedding perhaps? Hmm interesting.

Without giving too much away, Lily is having problems with Marshall's 'over-excitement' about starting a family, Robin is looking a little worse for wear in the first half as she try's to cope with her break-up with Don, Ted spots out a girl at the bar until Barney calls dibs. But he later finds out that she is meeting up with Cindy (the girl that he previously dated, played by Rachel Bilson). Could she be the mysterious room-mate?



Credit:

Credit:

Like every How I Met Your Mother episodes, this has alot of hilarious punchlines, and also some twists at the end. From a viewers perspective, I think that each character had their fair share of screen time but a prominant focus of Lily and Marshall. Also something is telling me that the Barney and Robin tandem is going to make a comeback. But oh well, we will just have to wait and see! I've got a feeling that this season is going to be legend-I hope you're not lactose intolerant cos the next part is-dary! :)

Kiara

1 comment:

  1. hahah thats awesome, i can't wait till the new season... reading this post made me realise i forgot what even happened in the last episode!

    - sara

    ReplyDelete